Initial Verification (all applications)
Countries are free to design application forms that are appropriate for the context however each application must contain
- Nominator Information including how they know the nominee and comprehensive contact details.
- Nominee information including contact details, gender, profession and city/ province
- At least 2 referees
- Example of Integrity
- Significance of the impact of the initiatives undertaken.
- The extent of impact this effort/activity may have had beyond the personal sphere of influence.
- Extent to which formidable challenges that appear strong and difficult for a person holding such position were overcome.
- Ability to use the initiative as a benchmark in public service.
- Extent to which the opportunity provided by the position he/she holds is used as leverage to engage in the initiatives undertaken.
- It has to be clear that the nominee is being nominated for integrity and not simply for carrying out their duties competently.
|1||Screen and Score|
Top 30, 10 and 5 winners
Top 5 (2 reserves)
|6||Meal/ meeting with Icons and nominator|
|7||Additional verification in community|
INTEGRITY ICON VOTING PROCEDURE:
- Voting to be offered on at least two channels, including SMS, online (via the Integrity Icon website/ social media) and Whatsapp.
- Voting to be limited to one per person, per platform.
- Voting will close at least 24 hours before the Integrity Icon Awards are handed out publicly.
- The voting period for the campaign will remain open for at least two weeks and no longer than four weeks.
- The final tally of votes for each Network Lab will be verified by at least 2 staff members as well as externally by two members of the Lab’s jury/panel of judges.
- The final tally of votes for each Network Lab will be made publicly available after the Awards Ceremony.
- Voter fraud is not permissible and neither are Icons allowed to campaign publicly for votes. If voter fraud is discovered by any Icon, s/he is liable to be expelled from the competition.